Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baffled by blogging

Here I go. Confused but eager to see the benifits of blogging. How does this differ from sending out an e-mail. I feel that I am leaving my comfort zone. I feel lucky that I have a partner, Rick Kuhn, to help me over this tech hurdle. I am wondering who does this bog go to. The world? Or to the Ash commuity. How do people connect to blogs around the world? I am thinking that I might find blogs/bloggers around the world that might have disccusion topics that I might be interested in. So here it goes. I am on a new adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Talk about the blind leading the blind. But in the land of the blind, the person with one eye is king. Or queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound both anxious and eager to begin this journey. I am sure you will discover great wonders that you find enlightening and informative.

    ReplyDelete